Talent Aquisition Specialist
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is a dynamic people person. Cold calls don’t scare you and using social media to create career events is a cinch. This may be the role for you!
You should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. We’re looking for someone who has excellent time management for tasks such as phone screenings, assessing qualifications, and interviews. In this role, the Talent Acquisition Specialist would guide hiring managers and candidates through the recruitment process, ensuring candidates are engaged.
You should possess skills in digital marketing and social media and work closely with internal stakeholders to create, establish, and maintain effective recruitment tools and marketing materials. You will need excellent writing and verbal communication that will be shown when you develop engaging job ads and marketing ideas. This could include job fairs, college events, agency sponsored events, and community and business partner events.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR. Marketing, or related business degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recruitment experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license that meets Agency guidelines
We offer you:
- Starting Rate: $23 to $25 per hour
- Excellent benefits
- Great colleagues
- An inclusive environment
- Making a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities