Do you have customer service experience in a dealership or automotive setting and looking to advance your career?
Leonard Bus Sales is currently looking for a Service Writer in our Saratoga Springs facility.
Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned dealership and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York.
At Leonard Bus, we provide:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Monday through Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
- On-the-job paid training
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Great benefit package including multiple medical options, dental, vision, 8 paid holidays, flexible spending, dependent care, and 401k with company match
- Company paid benefits including short and long term disability and life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Salary: $20.77 - $31.15 Hourly
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
Responsibilities of Service Writer:
- Manages, triages, and directs the workflow of incoming and outgoing customer units, communicating with the Service team, scheduling drivers, and following up with the customer to ensure clear, accurate expectations are set and achieved.
Minimum Requirements of Service Writer are:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Service Writer experience, preferably in a dealership environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience, that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Valid driver's license for the state of residence must be maintained throughout employment.
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.