Service Technician - Receive up to a $4,000 Sign-On, Stay-On Bonus!
Are you an Automotive Service Technician / Diesel Mechanic looking to advance your career?
Receive up to a $4,000 Sign-On, Stay-On Bonus through December 31, 2023!
Leonard Bus Sales offers various Automotive Service Technician / Diesel Mechanic positions whether you are newer to the industry or a master certified automotive or diesel technician.
Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned dealership and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York who is looking for immediate hires of automotive or diesel technicians.
- Work on well-maintained vehicles in a clean, well-lit, state of the art facility
- Flexible schedules (4) 10-hour days or (5) 8-hour days Monday through Friday
- Paid on the job training and certification
- Opportunity for technician advancement
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Great benefit package and competitive pay
- Annual $1,000 tool allowance and $250 boot allowance
- CDL paid training
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
- Up to $4,000 sign on bonus
- Salary: $22.68 - $28.45 Hourly
Responsibilities of Service Technician / Diesel Mechanic:
- Performs automotive and component diagnosis, testing, repair, rebuild, and replacement as required and assigned; including but not limited to diesel, gas, and propane engines and related components; transmissions; brake systems; steering; suspension; cooling systems; wheel chair lifts, electrical, lighting, and safety systems; pneumatic, hydraulic, and air systems; and on-board diagnostics.
Minimum Requirements of Service Technician / Diesel Mechanic:
- High school diploma or equivalent, supplemented by appropriate technical courses and related experience. Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Experience using diagnostic computer systems.
Certifications or Licenses Required for Service Technician / Diesel Mechanic:
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (with the proper endorsements) for New York State or for the state of residence, which must be maintained throughout employment – OR- ability to obtain said license per written company policy.
Check out our WrenchWay page at https://wrenchway.com/shops/leonard-bus-sales-saratoga to learn more about being a technician at Leonard Bus Sales!
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.