Sales Representative - Used Bus
Do you have knowledge in automotive, bus, or truck sales with strong customer service skills? Leonard Bus Sales is currently looking for Used Bus Sales Representatives in our Saratoga Springs, NY location.
Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned company and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York.
At Leonard Bus, we provide:
- Competitive Pay with bonus potential
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Well-equipped, clean working environment
- Paid on the job training
- Great benefit package including multiple medical options, dental, vision, 8 paid holidays, flexible spending, dependent care, and 401k with company match
- Company paid benefits including short and long term disability and life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
- Acts as the primary relationship manager for all assigned accounts, ensuring consistent and effective delivery and execution of the Leonard Bus Teams Sales Approach and the effective communication of the LBS value proposition.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with existing and prospective customers to maintain and grow existing business and generate new business for Leonard Bus Sales.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts through a relationship-based approach.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the company’s used bus inventory and creates open and honest dialogue with customers to determine which bus(es) best fit their needs.
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- High School diploma; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience, that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum of two (2) years Consultative Sales experience.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Ability to obtain a Class B CDL preferred.
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.