Are you a current CDL holder with experience in the automotive industry?
Leonard Bus Sales is currently looking for a Porter that will perform parking lot organization and upkeep as well as building maintenance tasks throughout the year.
Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned company and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York.
At Leonard Bus, we provide:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, basic life, short-term and long-term disability, and voluntary life benefit eligible
- Well-equipped, clean working environment
- Paid on-the-job training
- Weekly pay
- CDL reimbursement
- Salary: $17.50 - $21.50 Hourly
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
- Responsible for maintaining parking lot organization and appearance, and for maintaining an understanding of which buses are in which stages of completion and the location of buses at all times at assigned facility.
- Performs building and parking lot janitorial and maintenance duties as required and assigned. Duties may include but are not limited to: weekly cleaning of work and common areas, washing of windows/doors, waste removal, basic facility maintenance and repair, basic landscaping, and snow removal.
- Assist in the movement of buses both within the shop/facility and may be called on to assist as a driver for other sales, service, or parts department needs.
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Facility maintenance experience preferred.
Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Valid Commercial Driver License (with proper endorsements) for New York State or for the state of residence, which must be maintained throughout employment.
- Valid DOT medical certificate, which must be maintained throughout employment.
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.