Welder - MIG and FCAW
Welder - MIG and FCAW - Tymetal Corp.
Are you looking for a welding position with project diversity? Would you like to have three day weekends, holidays off, and paid vacation time? How about owning shares in the company you work for every day? Would you like to earn a $1000 sign on bonus? You can have a job that provides all of that and more!! Tymetal Corp. is now seeking Welders who are passionate about fabrication to join our growing team on second shift at our facility in Greenwich. Our second shift Welders work Monday through Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
We are looking for Welders who take a tremendous amount of pride in their work, and are extremely safety conscious. Our Welders are involved in MIG and FCAW welding of steel forms, security gate systems, and the manufacture of municipal equipment such as spreaders and dump bodies, as well as general metal fabrication. Our Welders work closely with the assembly team, the engineering team, and the Quality Assurance team.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- MIG and FCAW welding on mild steel.
- Experience with stainless steel preferred but not required.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to read shop drawings and follow verbal instructions.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- AWS certifications, including D1.1, D1.6 and D1.3, are desired but not required. We can certify you in our own shop!!
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, fumes and chemicals such as oil, grease, vehicle exhaust, steel and aluminum welding fumes, etc.
- Ability to access equipment at various levels by reaching or climbing a ladder, bend over, walk, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
Tymetal Corp., a subsidiary company of The Fort Miller Group, Inc., is an employee owned company and has been created through both acquisition and organic growth. Tymetal Corp. is rooted in a tradition that dates back over four generations and has evolved into a cutting edge metal fabrication facility. From carbon steel to stainless steel to aluminum, TYM has the handling, cutting, forming and machining equipment to meet the most stringent tolerances. TYM also has extensive finishing capabilities including a state of the art paint booth. Consistent fabrication to tight tolerances is the mantra!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.