Supported Employment Specialist
Do you enjoy learning new things and teaching it to others? Have you always wondered how they bake cakes in a bakery or how that floor washing machine at the supermarket works? In this position, you’ll assist people with a developmental disability (dd) find a job and learn how to do it successfully. The starting payrate for this position is $17.35 - $18.35.
Our employees say the best part of this job is,” helping someone find a job, especially their first job! There’s a social element for the person. You see them make friends… It gives the person a sense of self-worth.”
What we need from you:
- Driver's license and vehicle
- Associate degree in human services, 1 year of experience working with people with a DD. Or
- High school diploma and 2 years’ experience working with people with a DD.
What we provide to you:
- Paid training
- Benefits: Vacation, holiday, sick time, health insurance, life insurance, 403(b), Mileage reimbursement
- A job that you'll look forward to every day!