LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Our LPN’s work Monday through Friday, each week. This is an early morning shift, 6:00 am to 1:00 pm. Staffing ratios at these homes are 2 to 1 or 3 to 1. There are no overnights and you’ll be home in time for dinner.
The payrate for this position is $21.00 to $22.00 per hour.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Administer medications
- Review the MAR daily for accuracy
- Order medication from the pharmacy
- Order medical supplies, schedule & attend medical appointments
- Assist with lifts and transfers utilizing Hoyer lift
- Assist with hands on care for the people at home with bathing, toileting, and dressing
If you have no experience working with people with Developmental Disabilities, we will provide you paid training.
Contribute as a valued team member. Make a difference in someone's life. Come Discover the Rewards at Saratoga Bridge
You must possess a current LPN license for NYS, and a valid NYS Driver's License.
Apply online at: www.saratogabridges.org