Marketing Coordinator - Saratoga Springs
Come join the best team in Albany, and Saratoga, NY as a Marketing Coordinator! Express Employment Professionals is the #1 staffing company in North America and we earned that honor because of our highly motivated, career-driven team members who are passionate about help individuals find meaningful work, grow their careers, and better their communities!
If you have a background in Marketing or Public Relations and are looking to be a part of a team and culture where you can constantly improve your skills while having fun at work, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a professional who wants to join our mission to help as many people as possible succeed. We have the tools, processes, and training to support your success; all you need to do is bring the drive and ambition to produce award winning results!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- We are family-friendly
- We offer competitive pay
- The ability to grow and advance
- Multiple free lunches
- Holiday parties
- We are a drama free workplace, but we have fun
- The chance to help change the world for one person at a time
- Positions are open due to growth
- Training - hands-on and online from Express University
- Long term growth opportunities available
Below is the job description for this opening:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the company’s job postings across all job boards and sales marketing programs and ensuring necessary messages, graphics, and documents are available and timely
- Update and maintain Express microsites including image, events, team/office information, jobs, etc.
- Develop the marketing strategy, editorial calendar development and influencer engagement strategies to build consistency around each location’s personality and voice
- Collaborate with internal teams to promote jobs and opportunities in a creative manner across multiple platforms.
- Consistent management of all social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
- Attend job fairs and business expos.
- Promote event activities (live tweeting, content distribution, monitoring conversation, and response plan)
- Maintain, refine and utilize the Express automated marketing tools to develop and distribute marketing emails, white papers, and media related materials in collaboration with Express offices and in accordance with the marketing calendar
- Various other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Crazy Creativity
- Phenomenal work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent punctuality every day
Education, Knowledge, and Experience Desired:
- 2+ years of marketing, sales, and/or digital media experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Equivalent combination of college, work experience and/or military experience will be considered
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
Express Culture & Environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. It''s challenging and very rewarding. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll provide advancement opportunities for all our employees.
If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should send us a cover letter along with your resume.
To schedule, your confidential interview send your resume ASAP to email@example.com.