- Works on different types of equipment to carry out different phases of the production process.
- Operator follows directions and procedures specified on Batch Slip.
- Must be able to follow directions and notify Production Foreman/Supervisor if any problems arise during any phase of the production process.
- Able to perform cleaning procedures with supervision from Production Foreman/Supervisor. Is responsible for taking care of routine machine maintenance and keeping work areas in neat condition.
- Follows all safety rules regarding machine operation and handling of products.
- Record information as outlined on Batch Slip and initial work completed.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Sufficient math, reading and writing ability to follow and complete production batch slips, work instructions forms and labels.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines, and visually inspect parts produced.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate machines properly.
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
- Physical strength sufficient to lift and carry 25 pounds frequently.