If you can juggle, tend to details, are a self-starter (but can also work well with a team), a little bit competitive, and enjoy working with creative types (like yourself), then this is the job for you!
HRCCU is looking for an IT Manager to run our managed services division.
Hudson River Community Credit Union (HRCCU) is a growing financial institution with five branches and an operations center in the Saratoga Springs area. HRCCU’s mission is to make our members’ lives better.
What you will be doing:
- Server, Storage, Network, and Help Desk Support:
- This position works in conjunction with the IT team to ensure the stable operation of the credit union’s computer network; this includes installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all hardware, software and communication links.
- Analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems reported to the help desk (in a timely and accurate manner), and provide end user training (where required).
- Identify new product features, additional systems, and security opportunities to protect against data loss, reduce system downtime, increase productivity and efficiency and reduce viruses, spyware, and spam.
- Account Management:
- Develop strong relationships with existing credit unions through ongoing communication and day-to-day IT support. Own customer implementation projects, including full project management, creation and maintenance of implementation documentation, and tracking timelines and deliverables.
- Connect with other credit unions, to discuss how Riverside Managed Services’ IT department can support them by reducing risks and gaining efficiencies. Participate in the full customer lifecycle from pre-sales to implementation and post-implementation support.
- A college degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study
- Experience with computer systems, server administration, networking administration, hardware and software support
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on support of LAN/WAN networking equipment
- Working knowledge of WAN, and LAN both from a transport and protocol level
- Demonstrated understanding of bandwidth & latency issues
- Experience with firewall management
- Working knowledge of encryption technologies, tools and tunneling techniques
- This full-time position will work out of our Operations Center in Corinth, near Saratoga Springs, NY
- On-site with the possibility of a hybrid schedule in the future
What perks you will receive:
- 401K with matching contribution up to 10%
- Medical, dental, vision, flex-spending and health savings accounts
- Life insurance, short term and long-term disability plans
- Generous paid time off in addition to 12 observed holidays PLUS one extra vacation day for your birthday!
- Gym reimbursement and wellness program
- Internal and external training, including certification and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling and a possible hybrid schedule
If you are unable to complete this application online due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
HRCCU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran Status or other characteristics protected by law. To read “EEO is the Law” poster regarding EEO, please paste the following link into your browser: "EEO is the Law" Poster | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (eeoc.gov)