Recruiter / Employment Specialist
Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest franchised staffing agency, is expanding our Saratoga office! Our fast-growing, locally owned office is looking for one more energetic Employment Specialist to join our team. Express helps good people succeed by finding good jobs, and helps good businesses succeed by finding good employees. If you enjoy working with highly motivated colleagues in a fast-paced environment, this might be the position for you.
Benefits of being an Employment Specialist with us:
- We are family friendly
- We offer competitive pay based on experience
- We have a medical benefits contribution
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- The ability to grow and advance
- Multiple free lunches
- Holiday parties
- We are a drama free workplace, but we have fun
- The chance to help change the world for one person at a time
- Positions are open due to growth
- Training - hands on and online from Express University
Does the following describe you?
You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. You are social, professional, and helping your community is important to you. A comfortable, fast-paced office is your ideal office environment. You expect professional results, you have incredible attention to detail and you have a desire to solve problems.
Employment Specialists / Staffing Consultants provide a critical link between our client companies and our talent pool. You will help sell our services to new and exciting clients. On a daily basis, you will also recruit and interview candidates for a wide variety of office openings to fill client needs. This role is dynamic and ever-changing!
We are looking for confident, friendly, outgoing people with a high sense of urgency, a “do whatever it takes” attitude, and the willingness to take charge.
Responsibilities for the Employment Specialist / Staffing Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Helping others find rewarding careers by recruiting, interviewing, screening and developing relationships with large volumes of candidates
- Helping client businesses succeed by filling open positions with urgency
- Making sales calls to new and existing accounts; and building rapport with clients about immediate and future needs
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with associates and clients
- Implementing skills testing, drug testing, background checks and employment verifications
- Learning and maintaining our automated tracking system
- Working closely with the owner, business development manager, outside sales and corporate office team to achieve and exceed business plan targets
- And….of course… whatever it takes!
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of sales, HR or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Equivalent combination of college, work experience and/or military experience will be considered.
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working directly with the public
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Efficient phone and computer skills (Windows Office suite)
- Ability to respond positively to rapidly changing priorities
- Understanding and appreciation for client business needs and applicant skills
- Knowledge of employment laws or hiring practices is a plus, but not required
- Marketing, social media and/or public relations skills are also a plus
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company.
DON’T WAIT! Hiring Immediately
To apply please call 518-450-1399 or email a resume and cover letter to Jobs.SaratogaNY@ExpressPros.com or submit an online application at www.ExpressPros.com/SaratogaNY
Express Office: Saratoga Springs
3076 Rt 50, Ste 3
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866