Trading Analyst - Bouchey Financial Group
Experienced hire position with an opportunity to grow with an expanding independent wealth management firm. Bouchey Financial Group is looking for a candidate who is excited to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. An ideal candidate is a go-getter and team player who can serve as a trading analyst within the firm’s trading operations.
- Oversee the firm’s portfolio rebalancing software (Tamarac), including day-to-day portfolio adjustments, investing portfolios for new clients, tax loss harvesting, tactical rebalancing and improving the firm’s investment process utilizing the trading software.
- Execute trades across various asset classes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with our vendors to ensure optimization of systems and integrations.
- Assist in preparing the agenda and analysis for weekly investment committee meetings.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Effectively communicate with members of the trading team and investment committee.
- Create and adjust new and existing firm processes and workflows.
- Stay abreast of industry news and developments.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of RIA or financial services industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Background in financial services trading operations
- Willingness to adapt to changes in industry trends and technologies
- Desire & ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive execution and results
- Team Player who is self-motivated to proactively solve problems and manage projects
- Proficiency in excel
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or economics (preferred)
Bouchey Financial Group is an independent IRA with offices in upstate New York (Troy & Saratoga Springs) and Boston, MA. We work with individuals, families and businesses and we currently manage more than $1 Billion in assets for our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering excellent benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please include a resume and cover letter when applying to this position.