Responsible for coordinating, organizing, and maintaining pending residential loan files. Works closely with Mortgage Originators and Processing Manager to ensure timely and quality customer service. Focus on supporting the efficient and regulatory compliant processing of residential loan applications.
- Complete mortgage processing activities for loans submitted to processing team. Review and document file for accuracy and completeness then submit to underwriting team.
- Provide timely underwriting submissions with department personnel and external service providers as appropriate. Communicate effectively with customers and mortgage sales team to obtain necessary documentation.
- Responsible for loan files from origination file submission to processing, collecting, and documenting file as necessary for underwriting conditions and closing.
- Prepare, maintain, coordinate, and distribute residential loan files, regulatory disclosures and/or verification forms as appropriate to meet regulatory requirements and department workflows.
- Review pipelines for regulatory monitoring and notifications; track for file completeness.
§ Associates Degree or equivalent experience required
§ 2-4 years of experience in a business-related field preferred
- Encompass experience preferred
§ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as knowledge of banking-related software
§ Quality communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable communicating with customers, appraisers, co-workers, and management
§ Strong mathematical and organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
§ Thorough knowledge of mortgage products and services as well as basic knowledge of current lending regulations
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and computer mouse and keyboard.
- Ability to lift/move up to 15 lbs.