Universal Banker Senior Specialist - Wilton Square
AIM YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company is seeking an experienced
This opportunity may be perfect for you if you have experience in:
In this position at our Wilton Square location, you would be responsible for performing a complete range of services for customers including: processing customer transactions, opening/closing accounts, responding to inquiries, and assisting staff/supervisors with functions relative to the daily operation of the Branch. Frequently transitions between working as a Teller and helping customers on the Platform. Works with customers to identify needs and explain products/services with the goal of converting service opportunities into sales events. This position works in our Wilton Square location.
* Provide consistent, outstanding customer service by anticipating and reacting to customer needs.
* Process transactions accurately and efficiently; balance cash drawer and adhere to established cash limits, cash handling and check cashing policies.
* Meet with customers to discuss personal and/or business financial needs; open or modify accounts to address customer needs and maintain or expand customer relationships.
* Research customer questions and direct problem resolution to maintain customer relationships.
* Solicit new business, cross-sell Company products/services and support sales goals; actively participate in referral program by making referrals as appropriate.
* Comply with all Federal, State, and local consumer protection laws governing loan origination including the SAFE Act and SAFE Act registration and renewal rules as applicable.
* Adhere to requirements pertaining to branch security, fraud prevention and Bank Secrecy Act; identify counterfeit currency and monetary instruments; adhere to Company policies and procedures.
* Provide training, support and guidance as appropriate to co-workers and customers.
* Act in Branch Manager’s absence as needed.
* Associates Degree or equivalent experience required
* 4 to 6 years of customer service experience required; experience in a financial institution preferred
* Ability to achieve NMLS certification and Signature Guarantee certification
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal; comfortable communicating with customers, co-workers, and management
* Quality problem-solving skills; ability to work independently and as part of a cooperative work team
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook; ability to work with other programs and bank-related software a plus
* Solid sales and referral experience; knowledge of bank and insurance products/services
* Travel to neighboring locations as needed
* Work rotating Saturday schedule
We offer a pleasant work environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and an exceptional benefits package. This position works in our Wilton Square location.
Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company has been serving the residents and businesses in the Capital Region since 1988. We offer exceptional service and outstanding products, and we are proud of our commitment to the community through both charitable giving and volunteerism. You can rely on our knowledgeable staff for sound advice and quality customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard for: race, color, religion, national origin or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our HR Team serves the more than 500 employees of Arrow Financial Corporation’s subsidiaries – Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company, Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company, and Upstate Agency Insurance.
As a multi-bank holding company, Arrow Financial Corporation has over $2 billion in assets. Through our subsidiaries we provide a broad range of banking and insurance services across northeastern New York, including online and mobile banking, wealth management, money market and deposit accounts, and mortgage, consumer and commercial loans.
We are committed to delivering value for our shareholders, our customers, and our communities. Our conservative business model and strategy of steady growth have resulted in many recognitions from the nation’s leading publications and bank-rating firms.