Trust Senior Specialist
MOVE YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company is seeking an experienced
Trust Senior Specialist
This opportunity may be perfect for you if you have experience in:
Excellent communication skills
Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
? Solid analytical skills
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this position with our Wealth Management Trust and Services department, you would be responsible for providing excellent customer service and supporting Trust Professionals with various administrative and transactional requests. And responsible for ensuring compliance with NYS statute, regulatory and tax laws related to Trust and Estate Administration (Personal Trust).
- Assist customers with variety of requests with Trust and Wealth Services team to provide excellent customer service while referencing knowledge of Company operations, products, services, and programs
- Maintain files and prepare discretionary distribution documentation, both paper and electronic, to meet department standards and policies; assist with filing, scanning, and organizing of administrative trust records
- Organize meeting and new business materials, handling correspondence for agency and trust accounts, communicating with customers, trust beneficiaries, and trust and estate vendors
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and tax laws; responsible for keeping up-to-date with regulatory changes, compliance issues, and changes in policies or procedures.
- Participate in Cross-Sell Program and make referrals as appropriate.
- Keep job knowledge and skills up-to-date; participate in training, demonstrations, and other educational opportunities as well as reading relevant publications.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 years of experience in related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable communicating with clients, co-workers, and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; ability to learn department specific software
- Solid decision making and problem-solving skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet critical deadlines
- Solid analytical skills, outstanding attention to detail, and adaptability a must
- Working knowledge of New York State statute, regulatory and tax laws related to Trust and Estate Administration (Personal Trust) preferred
We offer a pleasant work environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and an exceptional benefits package. This position works out of our headquarters in Glens Falls, New York.
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company has been serving the region and helping our neighbors achieve their financial goals since 1851. We are proud to serve as a cornerstone in the community through charitable giving and unmatched volunteerism. We serve Warren, Washington, northern Saratoga, Essex, and Clinton counties through 30 offices.
Our HR Team serves the more than 500 employees of Arrow Financial Corporation’s subsidiaries – Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company, Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company, and Upstate Agency Insurance.
As a multi-bank holding company, Arrow Financial Corporation has over $2 billion in assets. Through our subsidiaries we provide a broad range of banking and insurance services across northeastern New York, including online and mobile banking, wealth management, money market and deposit accounts, and mortgage, consumer and commercial loans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard for: race, color, religion, national origin or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.