Are you looking for the opportunity to jumpstart your Marketing career while attending college? Ballston Spa National Bank is pleased to offer a year-round paid internship as a Marketing Intern at our Corporate Plaza in Ballston Spa!
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, some of which include:
- Researching sponsorship and donation requests from the community;
- Performing competitive rate and pricing surveys;
- Addressing marketing requests from our branch network;
- Drafting social media and website content and preparing news releases;
- Researching trends in the industry;
- Assisting with BSNB events and promotions;
- And candidates with experience using Adobe Creative Suite will also have the opportunity to create graphics for digital signage and marketing materials that support the business development efforts of the bank!
BSNB is seeking an Undergraduate student entering their junior or senior year (or a Graduate student), who is majoring in Marketing, Business Administration, or Graphic Design. Candidates should have a minimum 3.0 GPA, excellent written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail, and willingness to work as part of a team.
This is a paid internship that provides valuable experience that will help you start your career! Ideal candidates will be available to work up to 16 hours per week during the school semester, and full time during breaks and over the summer. Applicants should be prepared to provide a college transcript and two letters of recommendation from the school.
If you are an interested candidate seeking real, significant experience, we want to hear from you! Don't have time to complete a full application right now? Text "Jobs" to 5182882832 to apply today.
BSNB is an Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or national origin. BSNB is a VEVRAA employer and has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans.