Loan Processing Ambassador Trainee
Hudson River Community Credit Union is a financial institution with five Branches and an Operations Center in the Saratoga Springs area. Our mission is to improve the well-being of their members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
Loan Processing Ambassador-Trainee
We are looking for the right candidate to join our team who is self-disciplined, ensures accuracy in their work and loves to problem solve. You are analytical and technical in nature who excels in a friendly and collaborative team environment. You thrive in an environment that has some predictability and consistency, but can work on several tasks simultaneously.
What you will be doing:
- Ensures a positive member journey by processing and servicing consumer loans, Visa Credit Cards and indirect lending efficiently, accurately and timely.
- Problem resolution, answer questions as subject matter experts.
- Monitor consumer event queue and process events efficiently, accurately and timely.
- This full-time position Monday through Friday 8am-5pm with a Saturday rotation.
- Located at our Operations Center in Corinth, NY.
What perks you will receive:
- 401K with matching contribution up to 10%
- Medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts, health savings accounts
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability plans
- Generous paid time off and additional 12 observed holidays
- Gym reimbursement and wellness program
- Internal and external training, including certification and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling and possible hybrid work from home
Please copy and paste this url in your browser. https://hrccu.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/fbde353d-81db-05a5-aadc-677c6aa85981/apply?source=2389419-CS-49649
If you are unable to complete this application on line due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO please copy and paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.