Hudson River Community Credit Union is a growing financial institution with five Branches and an Operations Center in the Saratoga Springs area. Their mission is to improve the well-being of their members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
Growing Credit Union has an opportunity in our Call Center
Call Center Representative
Responsible to provide an exceptional member service experience to HRCCU members either by phone or HRCCU website.
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic and upbeat professional who is passionate about solving problems and helping others. You are detail-oriented, specific and like to work in an environment that has some routine and consistency. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where your input assists in achieving the department’s goals.
What you will do:
You will have the opportunity to assist members on the phone, by answering their questions within a wide variety of banking transactions. Our ambassadors also provide online banking support and work on administrative tasks throughout the day.
Where will you work:
This position reports to the Manager of The Member Experience Center and will work at our Operations Center in Corinth, NY. Hours average 19 a week Tuesday through Friday 10am-4pm with a Saturday 9am-1pm rotation.
**Starting pay rate $16+/hour**
What perks you will receive
• Fun and collaborative atmosphere
• HRCCU wellness program participation
• Internal and external training participation
• Community Volunteer initiatives
• Career growth & advancement opportunities
What you will need:
Experience: At least one-year similar or related experience. Call center and financial services industry a plus.
Education: A high school diploma or GED.
• Outstanding communication skills, actively listens in order to help members with their questions.
• The ability to be aware of, control and express own emotions as well as being cognizant of the emotions of others.
• Proactively completes tasks and has the ability to make prudent decisions that are timely, well researched, and reflect awareness of impact.
• Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and willingness to consider new technology to improve job functions.
**Apply online at https://www.hrccu.org/about/careers/**
If you are unable to complete this application online due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO please copy and paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.