TCT Federal Credit Union Position Location – Clifton Park
TCTFCU is interviewing for Branch Manager for our Clifton Park Branch. The Branch Manager is responsible for directing and administering the operational efforts of the branch. Responsibilities include leading branch office activities demonstrating support of our credit union’s philosophy of “Member First” in providing quality service to our members and prospective members. The Branch Manager will foster a team environment where all team members are encouraged to develop to their highest potential through training and coaching. In addition, the Branch Manager must ensure that internal audit requirements are met and be able to work with the appropriate departments to resolve staff related issues as well as member problems within established policies and guidelines. It is expected that the Branch Manager will perform community outreach to build ongoing relationships with our Member SEG’s and bring on new business. In addition the Branch Manager will actively participate as a member of the management team and make recommendations for improvement of Credit Union operations and procedures and communicate in a positive manner supporting management and our strategic goals. The Branch Manager will be accountable for the overall performance and operational efficiencies of the branch and any other duties as required.
Applicants must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Additional college coursework in business or finance preferred
- Thorough knowledge of credit union services and products.
- Clear understanding of branch operations and functions.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience including a working knowledge of lending in a credit union, bank or other financial institution.
- Experience in business development, building relationships and selling with integrity a plus.
- Proven leadership, management, and supervisory skills.
- Solid analytical skills, excellent organizational and problems solving skills.
- Candidate must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in operating related computer applications and related business equipment
- A proven ability to lead and coach a team to success.
TCT Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
416 Rowland St. Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Or email to email@example.com
Or Fax to: 518-288-3751