Assistant Branch Manager - Saratoga Springs
MOVE YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company is seeking an experienced
Assistant Branch Manager
This opportunity may be perfect for you if you have experience in:
We are looking for the best and the brightest to provide outstanding service and build relationships while performing routine transactions for our customers. As an Assistant Branch Manager you will be responsible for performing a variety of management duties. They will include assisting in communicating policies and procedures and management reporting. You will also support the Branch Manager and help lead the branch team. This position floats in our Capital Region, Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company locations, with a home office at our Saratoga Springs, NY Main Office.
· Provide consistent, outstanding customer service by anticipating and reacting to customer needs
· Manage, coach and counsel staff to meet department goals and achieve performance standards; encourage continuous improvement for career development
· Analyze and compare department and individual staff performance to expectations and goals; make necessary adjustments to meet goals
· Oversee daily branch operations in Branch Manager’s absence
· Provide training, support and guidance as appropriate to co-workers and customers
· Support sales efforts of Company; actively participate in Cross-Sell program and make referrals as appropriate
· Solicits new business while maintaining current customer relationships
· Perform duties of all branch employees
· Oversee and adhere to requirements pertaining to branch security, fraud prevention and BSA; identify counterfeit currency and monetary instruments
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· 6+ years of experience in banking, customer service, or retail sales required
· Ability to achieve NMLS certification and Signature Guarantee certification
· Strong communications skills, both written and verbal; comfortable communicating with customers, co-workers, and management
· Supervisory skills a plus
· Sales and referral experience; knowledge of products and services a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Travel to various branches as needed
· Work rotating Saturday schedule
We offer a pleasant work environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and an exceptional benefits package. This position floats in our Capital Region, Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company locations, with a home office at our Saratoga Springs, NY Main Office.
Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company has been serving the residents and businesses in the Capital Region since 1988. We offer exceptional service and outstanding products, and we are proud of our commitment to the community through both charitable giving and volunteerism. You can rely on our knowledgeable staff for sound advice and quality customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard for: race, color, religion, national origin or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our HR Team serves the more than 500 employees of Arrow Financial Corporation’s subsidiaries – Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company, Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company, and Upstate Agency Insurance.
As a multi-bank holding company, Arrow Financial Corporation has over $2 billion in assets. Through our subsidiaries we provide a broad range of banking and insurance services across northeastern New York, including online and mobile banking, wealth management, money market and deposit accounts, and mortgage, consumer and commercial loans.
We are committed to delivering value for our shareholders, our customers, and our communities. Our conservative business model and strategy of steady growth have resulted in many recognitions from the nation’s leading publications and bank-rating firms.