Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
Phinney Design Group is currently seeking a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to be based out of our Saratoga Springs office. This employee is responsible for providing support to many areas of the firm including senior management, operations staff, finance and accounting staff, project staff, and others. This position works fairly independently, receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship with Studio leaders and staff.
- Answers and routes phone calls to appropriate staff. This may include giving limited information as supplied by project architect or engineer regarding a project out to bid or re-routing questions from contractors requesting information about projects out to bid.
- Answers calls and/or receives email from prospective new clients, logs their information on a new lead form, and reports that to the appropriate marketing team members.
- Greets visitors and announce guests to appropriate staff. Offers coffee, tea, etc. Keeps public areas presentable.
- Provides office support to project teams and is responsible for general office machines, and systems including data entry, e-mail, filing, copying, scanning, mail processing and routing. Maintains office equipment: copiers, phone, etc. Calls and is main contact for repairs.
- Prepares and files final copies of project related correspondence such as letters, memoranda, meeting minutes, bid tabs, cost estimates, notes, agendas, reports, charts, tables, etc. from typewritten, handwritten, and dictated data.
- Provide Support on date entry projects for accounting team.
- Assists staff with administrative support for typing, filing, faxing, scanning and copying. Maintains contact information in Outlook.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in administrative support services
- Computer expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills; detail oriented; highly organized; self-motivated; accurate; works well under pressure
IDEAL CANDIDATES MAY HAVE:
- Experience working in the Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction Management fields
- Experience working with Accounting team