Building Safety Attendant
The Wesley Community is currently seeking a Building Safety Attendant
for our Senior Care Community located in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Shift: Day, Evening or Night
Status: Per-Diem | Weekends Only
What will I do as a Building Safety Attendant for The Wesley Community?
- Carry out the day-to-day custodial/security activities in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Provide and maintain a clean, safe environment for residents, visitors, and employees.
- Know the premises thoroughly including location of fire alarm boxes, of telephones, emergency exits, light switches, fire standpipe lines, fire hydrants, and hose reels, control switches of elevator motors, fuse/breaker boxes, power control switches, steam valves, and any other control devices relating to the machinery and operations within the premises, in case of emergency.
- Perform administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc., and submitting to the administrator as required.
Building Safety Attendant Requirements:
- High School Graduate or equivalency, preferred.
- Experience in a related field, preferred
- On the job training and orientation provided.